OfficeLabs is expanding! Are you looking for a challenging, but rewarding role?
We are looking for IT professionals with a proven track record of delivering information management, productivity, and collaboration solutions using Microsoft, Adobe Document Cloud or Gimmal software tools.
As our standard terms of employment we offer:
– flexible working, working from home, and an office if you want to see colleagues
– ongoing training and development with recognised industry qualifications
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and an extra day off for a special day and for charitable work.
And after your successful completion of probation:
– Private healthcare
– Employee Assistance Programme and wellness support
– Contribution to a workplace pension.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have signed the Disability Confident Scheme and the Menopause Workplace Pledge.
Benefits & Rewards
We offer three compelling reasons for IT professionals to work for us.