Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing – drive demand & close sales faster
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not just for ERP! Modules also give you a connected sales and marketing solution to increase your sales and engagement wherever your customers are in the pipeline – offering insights from unified data, and collaboration and productivity tools to give you an end-to-end view of your customers.
However licensing and installing Dynamics is just the first step – OfficeLabs can enable you to get the most out of your investment by, for example:
- Automating your sales and marketing processes so your sales and marketing people can focus more time on selling and marketing and less time on admin
- Integrate credit agreement and other agreement digital document signing to speed up new customer and vendor onboarding
- Integrate data via Power BI dashboards – stream active data from Dynamics enabling up to the minute reporting insights while linking results across multiple data sets.
Dynamics CRM can give you an end-to-end view of your customers:
- Personalise and predict customer intent – learn who your customers are and what they need with insights and AI-based recommendations
- Accelerate sales and marketing – identify the best leads and engage these audiences throughout the customer journey with AI-driven insights
- Automate the sales process – simplify the sales cycle and increase revenue through automation
- Empower and coach teams – enrich customer relationships by giving your teams access to intelligent insights and real-time coaching
- Boost productivity – get more done – faster – with collaboration and productivity tools.
Dynamics CRM consists of:
- Dynamics 365 Sales – accelerate sales by using customer, marketing, and sales data to identify ideal customer targets, recommend next best actions, and collaborate with peers
- Dynamics 365 Marketing – engage with customers one on one, at scale, to build meaningful relationships and grow your business
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – transform customer data into actionable insights and better understand customer behaviour using digital analytics.
How Can OfficeLabs Help?
These are just some of the benefits OfficeLabs can offer your company. When you book an appointment with an OfficeLabs licensing consultant, they will talk to you in depth about your business needs, and how best to utilise the software you have. Remember, OfficeLabs offer more than Dynamics CRM solutions, this is just one area of expertise — OfficeLabs will ensure you get the most out of these applications. Making sure your business runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible is why OfficeLabs has been chosen by both FTSE 250 companies and public sector bodies, and our no-jargon approach will let you talk to us with confidence about your requirements.