Position: Dynamics Automation Specialist
Role Duration: Permanent
Location: Remote and/or Exeter (UK)
Start: As soon as possible
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
OfficeLabs are looking for a technology enthusiast ready for an exciting career focusing on Microsoft Dynamics platform automation and application integration for customer organisations and our own business.
Training and mentoring will be provided although a basic understanding of the Dynamics platform would be beneficial.
Like all our technicians you will also contribute to customer proposals, and to content and processes for our sales and marketing to help us win more business.
This role will enable you to be part of a team creating the next wave of innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English)
- Attention to detail
- Experience of a customer facing role, delivering, and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics Platform and how it integrates with other solutions
- Ability to write content for marketing and proposals
- Assist with writing case studies
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Effective data analysis skills
- Performance and results focused.
- Design and build Dynamics Platform automation solutions for clients
- Learn new components of the Dynamics Platform
- Produce detailed technical information including documentation
- Help build proposals and marketing content
- Demonstrating an ongoing, proactive approach, working alongside the technical and marketing teams to build great solutions for our customers and for us.
- 5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Proactive training and career development
- Flexible working arrangements (time and place of work)
- Job share considered
- Private Health Care
- A chance to grow with a forward-thinking organisation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: circa £25,000.00 – £30,000.00 per annum (negotiable).
When you contact us – mention the specific role when you complete the contact form and we will be in touch.