OfficeLabs require a new Business Sales consultant to join their dynamic, rapidly growing business. You will be the primary salesperson helping to generate new business revenue and to develop existing accounts with the focus being on new business to organisations of all sizes using the latest Microsoft infrastructure.
This role is a new permanent position that will allow you to work with the SMT to build the direction of the sales department. This would suit a proactive a salesperson that is used to working in a business-to-business environment.
- A proven history of IT solution sales
- To prospect and develop the existing customer base as wells as generating new opportunities.
- Understand all our products and solutions understanding the benefits and business cases.
- To become sales accredited in the relevant Microsoft products
- Work with the customers to align their requirements with our strategic products.
- Support marketing events that promote our business activities.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Meet all targets set for new business revenue, outbound lead generation, customer appointments, sales revenue, and profits.
- Work with other teams to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- You will have experience working closely with and mentoring colleagues as well as external developers
- Be instrumental in creating RFP and tender responses to potential clients
- On-board new customers with the correct contractual terms of business during a sale.
- Driving personal development and keeping up with product and industry developments
Skills and experience
- Experience with SharePoint Online and integration with Microsoft 365 (M365) Sales
- Be able to demonstrate good technical understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- The ability to configure SharePoint site structures and associated applications within the M365 product suite
- Able to work flexibly to deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have good negotiation skills and be able to demonstrate ability to convert and close sales
- Experience with M365 Power Platform
- An understanding of the underlying technologies that serve SharePoint
- Be self-sufficient regarding time management and organisational skills with experience of managing own time and prioritising own workload.
We are offering the following package
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive commission package
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Proactive training and career development
- Remote working
- Job share considered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 per annum (negotiable)