Position: Senior Web Services Developer
Role Duration: Fixed term – 3 months initial term – renewable
Start: As soon as possible
Reports to: Development Lead
OfficeLabs are an information management company who specialise in the value of digital data. Providing solutions for records management, business intelligence, workflow, automation, compliance and governance.
We require an experienced development professional who is looking to work within a small team converting existing services written in P-SQL to T-SQL.
You will have experience with producing web services, ideally for Enterprise ERP systems.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- 2 – 10 years software development experience using Microsoft-centric Technologies (ASP/Asp.Net)
- Produce detailed technical documentation
- Experience of a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Experience of building solutions in .net,
- Proficient in P-SQL & T-SQL, SQL
- Strong web service-based development skills (i.e. WCF, MVC, Soap, Rest)
- Experience consuming third party services (internal or external)
- Experience working in teams and providing assistance to others
- Experience of ReadyAPI
- Experience of Oracle
- Experience of developing for Enterprise ERP systems
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indicating of the areas of activity and may be amended from time to time in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Application and Selection process
Reply with your CV detailing career history, with key responsibilities and achievements. Please provide reasons for employment gaps within the last two years.
A Personal Statement (1000 words max) explaining how you consider your personal skills, qualities and experience provide evidence of your suitability for the role, with reference to the criteria in the role specification.
We will assess your application based on your experience and the evidence you have provided against the details set out in the ‘Job Description and Person Specification’.
All Applications must be submitted to email@example.com.
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata
- Access to learning and development resources
£45,000.00 to £55,000.00 per annum, pro rata.
Fully remote, based out of Exeter, Devon. Office locations available if required.
Due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010
All applicants must eligible to work in the UK.