OfficeLabs is currently looking for a SharePoint Specialist to join their dynamic team. As part of a rapidly growing business, you’ll be a core part of the SharePoint function helping to design, build and deliver solutions for private and public sector organisations of all sizes using the latest Microsoft Cloud Services.
As a friendly, self-motivated individual who is comfortable speaking directly with clients, you will be working on multiple SharePoint work streams simultaneously. In addition to delivering exciting SharePoint environments to client specification, the role will involve some travel to client sites.
You’ll have a great understanding of setting up and configuring SharePoint Online and Microsoft (Office) 365 apps, as well as previous versions of on-premises SharePoint and associated technologies. Any experience performing migrations to SharePoint Online from file shares or platforms such as the Google stack would be an advantage, as would previous experience in troubleshooting the platform, since the role will also involve post-delivery support, although training will be provided as necessary.
- To work as part of the SharePoint team to deliver SharePoint projects and provide support
- To work on-site with clients to deliver SharePoint solutions
- To work with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- To problem solve and manage client issues to resolution stage. Accurately recording faults and relaying progress to users
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Provide technical and business advice through training and knowledge sharing
- Driving personal development and keeping up with product and industry developments
Skills and experience
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online and integration with Microsoft 365
- The ability to configure SharePoint site structures and associated applications within the M365 product suite
- Experience with other M365 applications, such as Yammer, Teams and OneDrive
- Able to work flexibly to deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SharePoint workflows, lists, search, metadata, document libraries
- Experience with M365 Flow and Forms
- Experience with any SharePoint migration tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and integrating into SharePoint
- A basic understanding of the underlying technologies that serve SharePoint
Any of the following are nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge or experience of records management processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
We are offering the following package
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Proactive training and career development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Circa £50,000.00 per annum.
When you contact us – mention the specific role when you complete the contact form and we will be in touch.